A UK BASED FAMILY & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Search

Nursery: Painted {At Last}


After what has felt like way too long we finally managed to find our perfect colour for your nursery:


I'd describe the colour we have chosen as almost like a light brown mushroom colour. It's has a very neutral tone to it which is completely what we wanted. We really do love it! {And we're hoping that you will too}.

The colour we choose is Crown - Refined from their Fashion For Walls range.
It went onto the walls so easily, it really didn't take your Dad and I long at all to finish the whole room.

We need to clean the carpets next.. I'm hoping that by hiring a 'Rug Doctor' {which I have heard very good things about} that we will be able to remove the stubborn fake tan stains that seem to be cemented into the carpet... which I may have been responsible for a few years ago - whoops!

xo

No comments

Post a Comment